Executives from CBS Interactive, Discovery, Razorfish, TV Guide, Weather Channel to Speak at Summit
Another group of stellar industry executives have been added to the VideoNuze 2012 Online Video Advertising Summit on June 19th in NYC. The Summit is shaping up to be a premier industry event for all those focused on online video and advertising in particular.
Early-bird, discounted registration is now available (note, the VideoNuze Online Video Advertising Summit takes the place of last year's "ELEVATE" event).
3 Screens, 3 User Experiences: Making Monetization Work
Not all screens are created equally, nor are all content experiences. Yet all too often the same creative is distributed across TV, online and mobile. Panelists will focus on the roles of content, context and devices in developing monetization strategies and tactics.
- Marc DeBevoise – SVP/GM, CBS Interactive
- Alan Schulman – CEO/Chief Creative Officer, U.DIG – The Digital Innovations Group
- Anupam Gupta – President and CEO, Mixpo
- Guhan Selvaretnam – SVP, Product, Content & Operations, Discovery Digital Media
Best Practices in Online Video Advertising – A 360 Degree View
Online video advertising is new and evolving, yet there are already some best practices emerging. This session will feature multiple perspectives - from technology, publisher and agency on what’s working, and what still needs to be addressed in order for the market to really hit its stride.
- Darren Feher – President and CEO, Conviva
- Beth Lawrence – EVP, Ad Sales and Media Solutions, The Weather Channel
- Ravi Pahilajani – Associate Media Director, Razorfish
- Larry Thomas – Founder and President, Latergy (moderator)
Video 2.0: Insights from TVGuide.com’s Consumer Research
This session will explore trends in consumer behavior for online and mobile video content consumption. TV Guide’s research takes a deeper look at what consumers are really looking for in an increasingly complicated content landscape. Learnings from 500k+ users of TV Guide’s Watchlist, a next-generation market-leading product that addresses the problem of how to make TV simple again for consumers, will also be presented.
- Christy Tanner – EVP/GM, TV Guide Digital (presenter)
Early-bird, discounted registration is now available until Friday, May 25th.